northern ireland sportsbike club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to bring together all the sportsbike owners and enthusiasts in the Northern Ireland region.

HomeYour first bike pics I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your first bike pics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocket
Admin
Rocket

Your first bike pics Empty
PostSubject: Your first bike pics   Your first bike pics I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:01 am

Right everyone lets see your old bike pics Smile the earlier the better.

I'll have a look and see if I can find my 1st road machine, the power house honda H100

This was the same as my rocket ship Wink

Your first bike pics H100
Back to top Go down
http://www.nisportsbikeclub.com
phantom
Head ejit
phantom

PostSubject: Re: Your first bike pics   Your first bike pics I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:27 am

mine was this crotch rocket

Your first bike pics 63780946
image hosting

got my first knee down on it....back in the day lol
Back to top Go down
rambo

rambo

PostSubject: Re: Your first bike pics   Your first bike pics I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:48 am

Dont have any pics of my first few bikes, only started taking pics when i got the Thunderace, will see if i can dig some library pics up of the first ones.
Back to top Go down
Rocket
Admin
Rocket

PostSubject: Re: Your first bike pics   Your first bike pics I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:49 am

yes do m8, Ya have to laugh at thge old bike pics Smile
Back to top Go down
rambo

rambo

PostSubject: Re: Your first bike pics   Your first bike pics I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 4:57 am

As promised here are some pics of the first powered 2 wheeler upto the last bike before the R1.

As a 15 year old brought one very similar to this of a friends older brother for £50, used to sling my denim jacket with Northern Soul badges on plus a open faced helmet & race round local area on it (so long as my dad was at work...lol)
Your first bike pics Lambrettavega50cc1
Bloody thing was always breaking down, so got rid of before i had had it a year for £60 to another m8, who ended up restoring it & flogging it for £200.

Then a few years later i brought this brand new, got the manager at the local pub to stand as guarantor for the finance. Got nicknamed "Mr Looney" by the yamaha dealer staff, as when i went to collect it wasn't used to just how fast the bloody thing accelerated as i left the shop via there side road i very nearly hit the wall on the other side of the road before i managed to turn & scream away in a haze of 2 stroke smoke....lol, funny thing was i got to the top of a hill about 1/4 mile away & the bloody thing cut out & wouldnt re-start, so i pushed it all the way back to the shop & felt such a twat after giving them a gob full about this brand new bike that was a piece of shit, when the sales manager went over to bike turned the fuel tap to reserve hit the starter button & it fired up !!!!
Then they gave me a proper guide to the bike controls filled the tank & off it went feeling very stupid...lol.
Your first bike pics RD200DX

Then many years later & 1 failed marraige did my bike test with the Army & got an A2 licence, so went out looking for something to tide me over till my 2 year restriction was up & brought one of these in the same colour for £750, cost me about the same to get it fully sorted as both front & rear suspension was well over due being sorted out (difference after rear suspension/swing arm bearings was wife sat on bike & it actually went down when she sat on it, before it never moved Shocked Shocked ) Had to pay for restrictor kit, new chain & sprockets, replaced the exhaust when the balance pipe rotted through for a Motard 2 into 1 stainless system. flogged it 3 years later for £850 cash to one of the AGS guys on the camp gate for his wife.
Your first bike pics GPZ500S

When i sold that i had allready put a deposit down on this Thunderace, kept it for 4 years put 41,500 miles on it went all over sometimes with wife no 2 on it & if it wasn't for falling in love with the R1 i think i would still have it.
First pic is how it looked shortly after getting it
Your first bike pics FirstpicTace

This pic is how it looked just before i part chopped it for the R1
Your first bike pics LastpicsofTace

And after that i took delivery of the mighty R1 (need an R1 emoticon)...lol
Back to top Go down
Rocket
Admin
Rocket

PostSubject: Re: Your first bike pics   Your first bike pics I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:24 am

good biking history mate, Thunder race was nice looking bike as well. I'll try and sort a R1 emoticon.
Back to top Go down
Rocket
Admin
Rocket

PostSubject: Re: Your first bike pics   Your first bike pics I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:40 am

here goes (fingers crossed) , If this works ill be able to make any emoticon as i made this one myself Smile
I love the yamaha r1_logo
Back to top Go down
Rocket
Admin
Rocket

PostSubject: Re: Your first bike pics   Your first bike pics I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:41 am

yeahee it works Smile
Back to top Go down
rambo

rambo

PostSubject: Re: Your first bike pics   Your first bike pics I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:07 am

Club Founder wrote:
yeahee it works Smile

your a star m8.. thanks
Back to top Go down
phantom
Head ejit
phantom

PostSubject: Re: Your first bike pics   Your first bike pics I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:05 am

thats some collection rambo...u always been a yam man then
Back to top Go down
rambo

rambo

PostSubject: Re: Your first bike pics   Your first bike pics I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:57 am

phantom wrote:
thats some collection rambo...u always been a yam man then

Yes m8, had the one Kwackawaki Rolling Eyes Laughing , but to be honest the Yams have always looked the best to me, plus of all the various bikes i have tried for size, they seem to suit my size better. r1_logo
Back to top Go down
phantom
Head ejit
phantom

PostSubject: Re: Your first bike pics   Your first bike pics I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:56 am

me mate had a thundercat at the same time I had my
k1 gixer....it dwarfed the gixer size wise....an then the thunderace
being that little bit bigger
Back to top Go down
phantom
Head ejit
phantom

PostSubject: Re: Your first bike pics   Your first bike pics I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:21 am

found a pic of me at the grand old age of 16 on my 1989 nsr125rk lol

Your first bike pics Nsr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your first bike pics   Your first bike pics I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your first bike pics
Page 1 of 1