northern ireland sportsbike club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to bring together all the sportsbike owners and enthusiasts in the Northern Ireland region.

HomeHi from me! and bike for sale... I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi from me! and bike for sale...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
purplehay1978

Hi from me! and bike for sale... Empty
PostSubject: Hi from me! and bike for sale...   Hi from me! and bike for sale... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:30 am

bike Hey all, just joined today. I currently have a 1996 Honda CBR600 F3, in excellent condition although im selling it if anyones interested!! Its on Gumtree, want a newer bike. Been a biker for about 6 years now and my best mate is currently learning!

bike2
Back to top Go down
phantom
Head ejit
phantom

PostSubject: Re: Hi from me! and bike for sale...   Hi from me! and bike for sale... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:44 am

welcome to the site, hope you enjoy your stay here.
where abouts you from?
why dont you fire up a link to the gumtree advert in the sales/swaps section
then It can link to out facebook page.
Back to top Go down
Rocket
Admin
Rocket

PostSubject: Re: Hi from me! and bike for sale...   Hi from me! and bike for sale... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:57 pm

Here we go

cbr600 for sale click here

I sold my old vtr to a fella from Banbridge and his daughter had a cbr600. I give her a orange county jacket that I had bought of phantom but my missus never wore it.
Loved that firestorm and it even managed to provide plenty of knee down days out Smile

good luck with your sale.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nisportsbikeclub.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from me! and bike for sale...   Hi from me! and bike for sale... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi from me! and bike for sale...
Page 1 of 1