northern ireland sportsbike club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to bring together all the sportsbike owners and enthusiasts in the Northern Ireland region.

HomeFULL COLOUR CUSTOM MADE PATCHES FOR LEATHERS I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FULL COLOUR CUSTOM MADE PATCHES FOR LEATHERS

Go down 
AuthorMessage

FULL COLOUR CUSTOM MADE PATCHES FOR LEATHERS Empty
PostSubject: FULL COLOUR CUSTOM MADE PATCHES FOR LEATHERS   FULL COLOUR CUSTOM MADE PATCHES FOR LEATHERS I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:55 pm

Hi folks,

A little intro about my offerings for you:

Andy Rollins (Club founder) called me recently asking about my new product for leathers patches. We had a bit of a chat and he suggested I post something up on here for you all who might be interested.

I'm a 'one man band' (forced retirement after yet another redundancy!!!!) doing graphics/decals/banners etc in full colour print and as I'm not in this to make my fortune I can offer my products at a really competitive price.

Anyway to the 'leathers patches' product.....

Like most bikers I had noticed the patches on Moto GP riders etc looked pretty good and set about finding what product was used.......After some hours on the internet I discovered it in the USA and after some research I bought some in to try it out. I was fortunate enough to be sponsoring Craig Fitzpatrick in BSB at the time and this put me in touch with Halo leathers who agreed to do a test sewing of the product for me to assess the quality.

Well the trial sewing onto leathers went extremely well to the extent that they requested some patches for a rush job to go out to a WSS rider at Philip Island.......that reassured me that this is good stuff.

Remember this product was designed for use in the USA supercross series so it is tough!!

For those wondering whats what this product can be multi colour printed with either your logo/design/name or if you're lucky to have them, I can do sponsor logos as well.

One thing to mention is that THESE REQUIRE SEWING ON....and will best be done by your local leathers shop. Over here the approximate cost is £5 per patch.

SEWN ON LEATHER LETTERING OVER HERE COSTS AROUND £7 PER LETTER SO THIS FULL COLOUR OPTION IS CHEAPER AND OFFERS A MUCH WIDER CHOICE OF DESIGN/COLOUR.

Pricing starts at £12 per patch plus P&P (at cost) for up to 16 square inches .....or for those 'modern' folks amongst us 103 sq cm. So for example if your patch design is 4 inches in diameter the cost is £12 or if like in the example below it is irregular in shape the amount of material required will be the max width x the max height you require. Pricing above the basic £12 is 25p per square inch or part thereof. This is all that is charged for.....THERE IS NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE FOR DESIGNING.

Please include your designs/artwork/sponsor logo etc in either pdf, jpeg or if possible Corel draw format.
For names/team names etc please indicate which font you prefer.

All designs will be sent back to you by e mail in pdf format with costs for approval before proceeding.

Please contact me via e mail to roger596 at hotmail.com if you are interested or require further information...or wish to place an order.

And if you got this far...thanks for your interest and patience ......

http://www.simplysignsandgraphics.co.uk/
FULL COLOUR CUSTOM MADE PATCHES FOR LEATHERS 3750f0a2
The photo below shows JR Racing leathers (Hottrax endurance race team) with patches on upper sleeve, chest and thigh.
FULL COLOUR CUSTOM MADE PATCHES FOR LEATHERS E6bc42e9

Last edited by RogerC on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rocket
Admin
Rocket

PostSubject: Re: FULL COLOUR CUSTOM MADE PATCHES FOR LEATHERS   FULL COLOUR CUSTOM MADE PATCHES FOR LEATHERS I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:23 pm

Looks to be an excellent product roger but im hoping that bike in the pic isn't the new psni machine Sad and rider.

I work as a graphic designer and have a xerox wide format printer and summa cutter and understand the cost of these machine to make the logo's.

How much would we be talking roughly for 4 logo's (100mm x 50mm)???

Its just the £12 for one logo is confusing me Sad

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.nisportsbikeclub.com

PostSubject: Re: FULL COLOUR CUSTOM MADE PATCHES FOR LEATHERS   FULL COLOUR CUSTOM MADE PATCHES FOR LEATHERS I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:48 pm

Thread amended to make it clearer...I hope........... and PM sent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FULL COLOUR CUSTOM MADE PATCHES FOR LEATHERS   FULL COLOUR CUSTOM MADE PATCHES FOR LEATHERS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FULL COLOUR CUSTOM MADE PATCHES FOR LEATHERS
Page 1 of 1