northern ireland sportsbike club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to bring together all the sportsbike owners and enthusiasts in the Northern Ireland region.

Homeracing this saturday I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

racing this saturday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
David Mack

racing this saturday Empty
PostSubject: racing this saturday   racing this saturday I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:15 am

hi dudes was wondering if anybody is going to the tandragee this saturday if so i am meeting some dudes at the moira round about at roughley 0845 hrs wont be on my yellow ducati that day but will be on my gsxr hope some of you turn up if it is as good as the cookstown it will be good racing bike
Back to top Go down
phantom
Head ejit
phantom

PostSubject: Re: racing this saturday   racing this saturday I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:22 am

I really wanted to go but Im working ffs.
the only reason is if I dont work then I have to
work the northwest weekend so that was a no no.
if things change ill let you know.are you going to the
nw200 yourself for the day or staying up??
Back to top Go down
phantom
Head ejit
phantom

PostSubject: Re: racing this saturday   racing this saturday I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:22 am

what colour is ur gixer btw?
Back to top Go down
David Mack

PostSubject: Re: racing this saturday   racing this saturday I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:09 am

Hi Phantom my mrs & i take are wee caravan up for the whole week at the NW 200 it would be a bit of a holiday for us . the gsxr is a 1999 model blue & white the only colour for them that model has 3 different colours of blue it blends in lovely. it was the last of the srad & she is a 750 w, she is the one with 6pot calipers & fuel injection. She is 13 years old past there in janurary , Dont miss out the NW surely it cannot be any worse than last year.
Back to top Go down
phantom
Head ejit
phantom

PostSubject: Re: racing this saturday   racing this saturday I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:16 am

I never miss it. know the Srad ones quite well.
Ill be up with a few guys coming over from england
(another bike forum im admin on).we will be in the anchor
bar on the sat night if you are about.
Back to top Go down
David Mack

PostSubject: Re: racing this saturday   racing this saturday I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:59 am

if your about at any part of the week we are in ballyness caravan park just outside bushmills on the road heading for dervock rocket did have my number as i was going to get him to cover some panels on the zzr so if your about give us a shout we can talk bikes & have a cupa
Back to top Go down
phantom
Head ejit
phantom

PostSubject: Re: racing this saturday   racing this saturday I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:23 am

if you use facebook add me and then if out at any race ill meet with u all if your there.
https://www.facebook.com/#!/ducati848
Back to top Go down
roadrunner

roadrunner

PostSubject: Re: racing this saturday   racing this saturday I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:06 am

me an me mate goin on saturday,but it'll be after the roads close,i like my wee lie in at the weekend lol,hopefully try and work our way round to the paddock
Back to top Go down
phantom
Head ejit
phantom

PostSubject: Re: racing this saturday   racing this saturday I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:38 am

is it 10pm road close?
Back to top Go down
roadrunner

roadrunner

PostSubject: Re: racing this saturday   racing this saturday I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:08 pm

sorry mate,just saw yer post now,not a bad days racin,not too warm though
Back to top Go down
phantom
Head ejit
phantom

PostSubject: Re: racing this saturday   racing this saturday I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:57 pm

yeah was a tad cold up here too,was at two minds to take a spin round the coast today
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: racing this saturday   racing this saturday I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

racing this saturday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
northern ireland sportsbike club :: Race Chat :: Road Racing-
Jump to: