northern ireland sportsbike club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to bring together all the sportsbike owners and enthusiasts in the Northern Ireland region.

HomeBig Congrats to Wes & Wife I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big Congrats to Wes & Wife

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocket
Admin
Rocket

Big Congrats to Wes & Wife Empty
PostSubject: Big Congrats to Wes & Wife   Big Congrats to Wes & Wife I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:38 pm

I would like to congrats Wes and His wife on the birth of their beautiful baby girl. I have made a new banner for the occassion and wish you's both many happy times together.

All The Best
Andy
Back to top Go down
http://www.nisportsbikeclub.com
wes c/fergus
learner
learner
wes c/fergus

PostSubject: Re: Big Congrats to Wes & Wife   Big Congrats to Wes & Wife I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:45 pm

thanks very much ill have to show the wife this, she'll get all excited haha.
Big Congrats to Wes & Wife 102_0041
Back to top Go down
Rocket
Admin
Rocket

PostSubject: Re: Big Congrats to Wes & Wife   Big Congrats to Wes & Wife I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:54 pm

Shes gorgeous mate with some head of hair on her, You look so proud and so you should be.
My wee woman is 6 months now so bring your baby, and wife up some time and they can chat babys while wee chat bikes Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.nisportsbikeclub.com
wes c/fergus
learner
learner
wes c/fergus

PostSubject: Re: Big Congrats to Wes & Wife   Big Congrats to Wes & Wife I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:59 pm

haha i told the wife i was getting 1 of them shoulder strap thingys so i could take her on bike with me lol she wasnt impressed. good times ahead, appraciate the gesture of congratulations on the forum banner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Congrats to Wes & Wife   Big Congrats to Wes & Wife I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Congrats to Wes & Wife
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
northern ireland sportsbike club :: Club Suggestions-
Jump to: