northern ireland sportsbike club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to bring together all the sportsbike owners and enthusiasts in the Northern Ireland region.

Homefilms, the best and worst I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

films, the best and worst

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
phantom
Head ejit
phantom

films, the best and worst Empty
PostSubject: films, the best and worst   films, the best and worst I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:44 pm

is it just me or is hollywood putting out more rubbish films than good films lately.Its like
they would rather pump out loads of trash until one is a hit rather than years ago when they tried
to make every film a hit.maybe someone here likes it but my woman got final destination 5....no storyline,more
tension in a rubber band and the same plot dragged out for yet another mediocre film.Its to the stage now that when
you want a good horror you watch a asian film,good action is usually french or japanese, thrillers from spain france and norway (ie Millennium trilogy)
and from hollywood.....cowboys and aliens, bad teacher(more like bad film). then theres the films that they remake a classic and make
a total hash of it,they made it good the first time so leave it alone!.... did they really think shark 3D would be the next jaws,give me a break.
then when they do make a good film they have to spoil it with new parts every year and it ends up spoiling it.the only films that pull of extra parts
are films like star wars (the originals), jaws (got bad by the end though),indiana jones(the originals...again) and the dollars trilogy.I say give it another
few years and we will have scream 15, final destiantion 10 revamped 3D with extra scenes, hangover part 8 (the saturday morning story),
big mamas 22...they realise what everyone else already knows,its a bloke in a fat suit.
anyway rant over lol Laughing

Back to top Go down
roadrunner

roadrunner

PostSubject: Re: films, the best and worst   films, the best and worst I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:11 am

yep,yer not far wrong,plus the politically correct brigade ruin it too,people cant say wot the want nowadays,....except me i dont give a fuk,best comedy films for me would be [now dont think im gay ! ]home alone 1,and my cousin vinny
Back to top Go down
phantom
Head ejit
phantom

PostSubject: Re: films, the best and worst   films, the best and worst I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:51 am

just watched hot rod again (woman hadnt seen it)
very funny film
Back to top Go down
roadrunner

roadrunner

PostSubject: Re: films, the best and worst   films, the best and worst I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:21 am

aye,i liked that one
Back to top Go down
phantom
Head ejit
phantom

PostSubject: Re: films, the best and worst   films, the best and worst I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:04 am

one of them ones I hadn't seen but stumbled across in on E4 late one night.
going to watch attack the block tonight and see if its any good.
watched immortals last night which wasn't too bad,bit of an attempt at 300 with
the fight scenes.also watched real steel,good for a family film but has mild swear
words so not too young mind lol.
Back to top Go down
phantom
Head ejit
phantom

PostSubject: Re: films, the best and worst   films, the best and worst I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:19 am

attack the block......managed to watch 15mins before saying this
is cr@p, wife agreed so off it went lol.dont know what film to watch
next; so much rubbish out there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: films, the best and worst   films, the best and worst I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

films, the best and worst
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
northern ireland sportsbike club :: general chat :: Non Bike related :: Non bike related chat-
Jump to: