northern ireland sportsbike club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to bring together all the sportsbike owners and enthusiasts in the Northern Ireland region.

HomeSponsor a racer? I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sponsor a racer?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocket
Admin
Rocket

Sponsor a racer? Empty
PostSubject: Sponsor a racer?   Sponsor a racer? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:56 pm

I know Brian from Mototech runs or sponsors a racer or race team and think I would like to use the club to sponsor his rider etc by having poker runs and fund raising events next year to help with the ongoing cost of racing.

I also think this would give us a good excuse to get to some racing to watch his rider.
What you's all think and hopefully Brian doesn't mind us giving him money to support his bike/rider and perhaps we could even get or logo on his bike Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nisportsbikeclub.com
roadrunner

roadrunner

Sponsor a racer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsor a racer?   Sponsor a racer? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:03 am

sounds like a good idea to me
Back to top Go down
MOTOTECH
Club Sponsor
Club Sponsor
MOTOTECH

Sponsor a racer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsor a racer?   Sponsor a racer? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:49 pm

Thanks, any support is good.
We will be at the Sunflower, where Mark Glasgow will be riding Gerald Kingsbury's GSXR1000 superbike.
Call by & have a coffee, we can have a chat about next year.

Brian
Back to top Go down
http://www.moto-tech.biz/
wes c/fergus
learner
learner
wes c/fergus

Sponsor a racer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsor a racer?   Sponsor a racer? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:33 pm

Never been to a motorbike race, or track or anything like that, with me playing footy on saturdays, and the wife on sundays lol.
whats a poker run? Lol
Back to top Go down
Rocket
Admin
Rocket

Sponsor a racer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsor a racer?   Sponsor a racer? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:12 pm

A poker run is were an invitation can be send out to hundreds of people and we all meet up at a location and sign in and pick a card and through out the day we have another 4 stops to pick cards. By the end of the day the person with the best poker hand wins a prize.

Brian can you put up details, times, dates etc for the sunflower or maybe post them in the short circuit section.
Back to top Go down
wes c/fergus
learner
learner
wes c/fergus

Sponsor a racer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsor a racer?   Sponsor a racer? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:41 pm

Cheers rocket, as long as ya cant get lost sounds good lol.
Back to top Go down
Rocket
Admin
Rocket

Sponsor a racer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsor a racer?   Sponsor a racer? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:02 pm

lol No Wes mate you cant get lost Wink we will even put a bright pink high viz on ya Wink
Back to top Go down
wes c/fergus
learner
learner
wes c/fergus

Sponsor a racer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsor a racer?   Sponsor a racer? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:09 am

Haha, poker run sounds like a bit of crack, id be up for that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sponsor a racer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsor a racer?   Sponsor a racer? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sponsor a racer?
Page 1 of 1