northern ireland sportsbike club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to bring together all the sportsbike owners and enthusiasts in the Northern Ireland region.

Homeclub/forum ideas everyone. I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

club/forum ideas everyone.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocket
Admin
Rocket

club/forum ideas everyone. Empty
PostSubject: club/forum ideas everyone.   club/forum ideas everyone. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:52 pm

Is it time to put the bikes away for winter?
I give my bike a good wash last night and shall be keeping it in the shed now until better weather as the forecast doesnt look good for the next few weeks or perhaps months.

Anyone with ideas as what to do to make the club/forum better and keep us busy over winter please put your ideas forward here.
Also I think we could start planning stuff to do for next year as I for one would like to go to the TT and perhaps a motogp race so anyone interested in taking part or organising a trip etc nows your chance Wink

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.nisportsbikeclub.com
charlie c

charlie c

PostSubject: Re: club/forum ideas everyone.   club/forum ideas everyone. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:09 am

I don't put my bike away for winter - ride it as long as I can (snow/ice the exception!) and frantic cleaning is a must with all the crap on the roads Rolling Eyes

Has anyone done the Stena bike day trips? It's cheap and the Scottish roads are great (apart from a big traffic branch presence) also Goodwood festival of speed is meant to be really good. But then there's so many great events on the mainland wow
Back to top Go down
phantom
Head ejit
phantom

PostSubject: Re: club/forum ideas everyone.   club/forum ideas everyone. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:01 pm

pub crawls and off road mountain biking meets lol
Back to top Go down
Rocket
Admin
Rocket

PostSubject: Re: club/forum ideas everyone.   club/forum ideas everyone. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:14 pm

stena trips sound like a plan as does the goodwood festival and pub crawls. Think I'm diff gonna do a lot of running over winter to work off the beers Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.nisportsbikeclub.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: club/forum ideas everyone.   club/forum ideas everyone. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

club/forum ideas everyone.
Page 1 of 1