northern ireland sportsbike club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to bring together all the sportsbike owners and enthusiasts in the Northern Ireland region.

HomeK8 Suzuki Hayabusa, showroom example tons and tons of extras I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

K8 Suzuki Hayabusa, showroom example tons and tons of extras

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SCI

K8 Suzuki Hayabusa, showroom example tons and tons of extras Empty
PostSubject: K8 Suzuki Hayabusa, showroom example tons and tons of extras   K8 Suzuki Hayabusa, showroom example tons and tons of extras I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:08 am

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/k8-suzuki-hayabusa-showroom-example-tons-and-tons-of-extras/86328368

K8 Suzuki Hayabusa, showroom example tons and tons of extras 82844238
K8 Suzuki Hayabusa, showroom example tons and tons of extras 82844179
K8 Suzuki Hayabusa, showroom example tons and tons of extras 82845639
K8 Suzuki Hayabusa, showroom example tons and tons of extras 82844330

My pride and joy this bike's rarely seen rain and never salt it's only ever been taxed during the summer. I'm having to sell her as I've had an accident on another bike and I won't be able to insurance 2 bikes for next year. This bike is spotless I've been very fussy with it. It's 12,000 miles only and will be fitted with a new back tyre before the sale.
The bike is fitted with ermax colour coded hugger, rear fender eliminator, double bubble screen, power bronze carbon side panels and front mud guard. Full yoshimura racing exhaust system (TRC) model, wavy disc front and back, chrome side casing ,stubby brake levers, HEL braided hoses front and back , every fairing bolt and some others have been removed and replaced with stainless and mirror polished. The tank on the bike is covered with a baglux leather cover which can fit a tank bag, both seats on the bike have been recovered. Just 4 bolts can bolt on a top box to for touring which can be supplied (pic attached) and the bike does come with a seat hump to. This bikes likely cost 13,000 all in, you can see she was looked after, this things flys but stops too lol I'm asking 7,500 ono. All original parts come with the bike too.No tyre kickers or time wasters please !!!
Back to top Go down
phantom
Head ejit
phantom

K8 Suzuki Hayabusa, showroom example tons and tons of extras Empty
PostSubject: Re: K8 Suzuki Hayabusa, showroom example tons and tons of extras   K8 Suzuki Hayabusa, showroom example tons and tons of extras I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:17 am

can vouch for the condition of this bike,spotless and looked after very well
Back to top Go down

K8 Suzuki Hayabusa, showroom example tons and tons of extras
Page 1 of 1