northern ireland sportsbike club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to bring together all the sportsbike owners and enthusiasts in the Northern Ireland region.

HomeOnline Shopping - Any suggestions? I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Online Shopping - Any suggestions?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Online Shopping - Any suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Online Shopping - Any suggestions?   Online Shopping - Any suggestions? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:41 am

Last edited by RM73 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MOTOTECH
Club Sponsor
Club Sponsor
MOTOTECH

PostSubject: Re: Online Shopping - Any suggestions?   Online Shopping - Any suggestions? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:59 pm

Hi Richard,

Good to see you
Brian
Back to top Go down
http://www.moto-tech.biz/
Rocket
Admin
Rocket

PostSubject: Re: Online Shopping - Any suggestions?   Online Shopping - Any suggestions? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:07 pm

MOTOTECH wrote:
Hi Richard, nothing like a bit of self promotion!!!!
Good to see you are still going.

Brian

There we go Brian a nicely reworded post from richard Wink

If you would like to donate some goods our way for some advertising send me a pm Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nisportsbikeclub.com
Rocket
Admin
Rocket

PostSubject: Re: Online Shopping - Any suggestions?   Online Shopping - Any suggestions? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:10 pm

Lol loved the title. Any suggestions? yes Module road and race hahahahahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Shopping - Any suggestions?   Online Shopping - Any suggestions? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:37 pm

Maybe you should think about putting an exclusion in the Terms for using the site for users not to advertise a business without discussing it with the Moderators. It would be of help and avoid situations such as this. Bit of a shame really as we were only trying to insert a link on a reputable forum and nothing else. Perhaps suggestions or an approach to help us help you would have been a better way to manage the process. But there you go. We'll remove the post instead. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Rocket
Admin
Rocket

PostSubject: Re: Online Shopping - Any suggestions?   Online Shopping - Any suggestions? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 2:13 am

You joined the forum for one purpose only and that was to pretend you were someone else and promote your own shop for free. I along with the other club founder have spent money from are own pockets making and promoting our forum and club so Its hardly fair that you come along trying to be sneaky and grab some free advertising.

Your first post should have been in the "welcome" section introducing yourself and then maybe you could have ask permission to post an ad Wink

Would you like me copying all your customer emails from your source code and then sending them emails with my club website?

Enough said if your gonna put your hand in your pocket I'll make you your own section of the forum to advertise what your like Wink

Online Shopping - Any suggestions? Bici10

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Shopping - Any suggestions?   Online Shopping - Any suggestions? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:00 pm

I asked for some information on ways to promote things the way they should.

If your interested in helping us then let us know the criteria and the pricing.

Your suggestions have been noted but I would suggest a more restrained approach to selling the sponsored sections of the forum. As I said if there had have been an exclusion within the terms and conditions of use I would have respected that and contacted you first before placing the post. I'm sure this is not the first instnace of such an incident and it probably wont be the last.

Now if you are interested in doing business lets put the mistake behind us and get together to discuss it in a professional manner.
Back to top Go down
Rocket
Admin
Rocket

PostSubject: Re: Online Shopping - Any suggestions?   Online Shopping - Any suggestions? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:39 pm

I apologise for how I handled the situation and in order to advertise we only ask for a gift that we can use for a future competition or charity run prize for the future as well as a link on your website to here.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Online Shopping - Any suggestions?   Online Shopping - Any suggestions? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Online Shopping - Any suggestions?
Page 1 of 1