northern ireland sportsbike club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to bring together all the sportsbike owners and enthusiasts in the Northern Ireland region.

HomeGermany sportsbike club??? I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Germany sportsbike club???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocket
Admin
Rocket

Germany sportsbike club??? Empty
PostSubject: Germany sportsbike club???   Germany sportsbike club??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 6:44 am

Was down at the local garage tonight in the motor and seen a couple of guys having a smoke. As one of them was riding a silver and black SP1 I thought what a great chance to hand out a couple of club stickers.
Turns out they were from germany and over here doing a tour of the coast etc so i handed over a couple of stickers and asked them to upload there photos to he forum when they got home Smile

Lets see if we end up with german contacts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.nisportsbikeclub.com
phantom
Head ejit
phantom

PostSubject: Re: Germany sportsbike club???   Germany sportsbike club??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:04 am

funny you should say that as there was a few germans over an bought a bike off jerry the other day
Back to top Go down
Rocket
Admin
Rocket

PostSubject: Re: Germany sportsbike club???   Germany sportsbike club??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:07 am

what sort???? they said they broke down and had to go somewere in belfast
Back to top Go down
http://www.nisportsbikeclub.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Germany sportsbike club???   Germany sportsbike club??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Germany sportsbike club???
Page 1 of 1