northern ireland sportsbike club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to bring together all the sportsbike owners and enthusiasts in the Northern Ireland region.

Homelooking for help I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

looking for help

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
David Mack

looking for help Empty
PostSubject: looking for help   looking for help I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:24 am

Hi all just signed up to the club was wondering if the two fellows I met last week at Ballycastle could get in contact with me One of the lads i met was called Kiren i think. My name is David. I remember that one of the guys makes covers for farings & as i have bought zzr 1400 which needs some work please I could do with some covers for parts of the farings. Hope you can help me out. My phone number is 07714*****6.Thanks
Back to top Go down
Rocket
Admin
Rocket

looking for help Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for help   looking for help I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:55 pm

I was up the coast with ciaran on my R1 couple of weeks ago.
I make vinyl decals etc
Back to top Go down
http://www.nisportsbikeclub.com
phantom
Head ejit
phantom

looking for help Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for help   looking for help I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:22 pm

Yeah that was me and rocket I had the duke,
rockets ur man for all that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wes c/fergus
learner
learner
wes c/fergus

looking for help Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for help   looking for help I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:54 pm

get some pics taken for before and after shots ;-)
Back to top Go down
David Mack

looking for help Empty
PostSubject: thanks guys   looking for help I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:50 am

Hi Phantom / Rocket thanks for getting back to me thanks , & Wes c/fergus i will put pics up onto the web site when i figure out how to do it all this pc stuff is a bit much for a middle age bloke like me lol!
Back to top Go down
wes c/fergus
learner
learner
wes c/fergus

looking for help Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for help   looking for help I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:21 am

Haha dont worry mate at least they'd be good for you to have when you have her finished, I recently only found out myself how to do it, I use photobucket to upload my photos to and then then transfer them from photobucket to where I want them to go, lol some of the other guys would know better tho lol, welcome to the forum by the way :-)
Back to top Go down
phantom
Head ejit
phantom

looking for help Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for help   looking for help I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:27 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

looking for help Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for help   looking for help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking for help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
northern ireland sportsbike club :: Welcome-
Jump to: