northern ireland sportsbike club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to bring together all the sportsbike owners and enthusiasts in the Northern Ireland region.

Homeplan for the warmer weather (not bike related) I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

plan for the warmer weather (not bike related)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
phantom
Head ejit
phantom

plan for the warmer weather (not bike related) Empty
PostSubject: plan for the warmer weather (not bike related)   plan for the warmer weather (not bike related) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:01 am

Im for def doing this when its warmer so I thought I would
throw it out there to see if anyone wants to join me in
doing a parachute jump?

I eventually want to get to armature skydiver ranking
but would be up for any type of jump to start with.

prices are

tandem £250 up to 13000 feet jump strapped to instructor with up to one minute of freefall
RAPS static line £200 jump from 3000 feet on your own.instructor talks you down as you control your own canopy
RAPS 6 jump course £320 all going well this will get you to the point that you open your own parachute and are
officially recognized as a skydiver.all other jumps after this are £31 so you can progress to full skill level
then each jump is £21.

so anyone up for it???

plan for the warmer weather (not bike related) Parach11
Back to top Go down
roadrunner

roadrunner

PostSubject: Re: plan for the warmer weather (not bike related)   plan for the warmer weather (not bike related) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:45 am

id love to try but i dont think my balls are big enough Laughing ,at that sorta money maybe a wee bit of sponsership for a charity ?....just a thought altough that mite be too much hasstle
Back to top Go down
coogsyrsv

coogsyrsv

PostSubject: Re: plan for the warmer weather (not bike related)   plan for the warmer weather (not bike related) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:06 am

i was looking at that few weeks back there, tried to get the brothers and that intrested but they wouldnt do it. think i would be up for it mate! is that with wild geese?
Back to top Go down
phantom
Head ejit
phantom

PostSubject: Re: plan for the warmer weather (not bike related)   plan for the warmer weather (not bike related) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:02 pm

yup...well if your up for it we can pay for the jump/jumps then do a sponsorship forum
for charity so that every penny goes to charity.
see you must have the same mentality as me lol
Back to top Go down
coogsyrsv

coogsyrsv

PostSubject: Re: plan for the warmer weather (not bike related)   plan for the warmer weather (not bike related) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:21 am

we,ll see what happens closer to the time! would be good crai!
Back to top Go down
phantom
Head ejit
phantom

PostSubject: Re: plan for the warmer weather (not bike related)   plan for the warmer weather (not bike related) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:12 pm

yup def.Im doing the six raps for my friends stepdad works there
and they always are at me to try it.they do base jumping down south too,
def wanna try that too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: plan for the warmer weather (not bike related)   plan for the warmer weather (not bike related) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

plan for the warmer weather (not bike related)
Page 1 of 1