northern ireland sportsbike club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to bring together all the sportsbike owners and enthusiasts in the Northern Ireland region.

Homexmas shopping I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

xmas shopping

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
phantom
Head ejit
phantom

xmas shopping Empty
PostSubject: xmas shopping   xmas shopping I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:37 pm

anyone sick of it yet.....an even more important, are you getting anything good??
Back to top Go down
wes c/fergus
learner
learner
wes c/fergus

xmas shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: xmas shopping   xmas shopping I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:07 am

nothing special, a stork is bringing my present in march hahaha looking forward to that.
i do mine the week before xmas, let her pick her own and i throw in a couple of surprises lol (in other words dont have a clue lol)
Back to top Go down
coogsyrsv

coogsyrsv

xmas shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: xmas shopping   xmas shopping I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:43 am

i have near all of mine got, dont know if me and her getting each other this year, have everything we need lol as long as the kids are happy!
Back to top Go down
phantom
Head ejit
phantom

xmas shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: xmas shopping   xmas shopping I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 3:57 am

I only started.got the wee man sorted have yet to get something for the
wee lass.still cant figure ot what im getting the woman yet.
Back to top Go down
Rocket
Admin
Rocket

xmas shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: xmas shopping   xmas shopping I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 10:04 pm

I always end up shopping at the last minute as I cant be bothered with the hassle lol.
The womans mum is getting us a holiday so thats us happy just need to sort the wee ones pressies out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nisportsbikeclub.com
roadrunner

roadrunner

xmas shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: xmas shopping   xmas shopping I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 2:26 am

im out on easyjet on chrimbo eve to portugal for a week,....had to buy the missus a ticket too though....ahh well it'll save me tryin to think wot to get her lol......for the record...i bloody detest christmas,one of the reasons for goin away !
Back to top Go down
phantom
Head ejit
phantom

xmas shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: xmas shopping   xmas shopping I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:51 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

xmas shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: xmas shopping   xmas shopping I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xmas shopping
Page 1 of 1