northern ireland sportsbike club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to bring together all the sportsbike owners and enthusiasts in the Northern Ireland region.

Homeeasy targets I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

easy targets

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wes c/fergus
learner
learner
wes c/fergus

easy targets Empty
PostSubject: easy targets   easy targets I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 11:12 am

So in the last week, theres been 2 deaths and at least 2 motorbike crashes, thats in 1 week or rather a couple of days. So just a wee message to say.
Keep safe, keep your wits about yas and keep your headlight on. please
Back to top Go down
Rocket
Admin
Rocket

easy targets Empty
PostSubject: Re: easy targets   easy targets I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 7:13 pm

cheers for that wes.
Its all to easy to get lazy and clumsy on a bike or car and in a blink it could be all over leaving a family in destress.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nisportsbikeclub.com
charlie c

charlie c

easy targets Empty
PostSubject: Re: easy targets   easy targets I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:11 am

Very true...on Wed I was riding home & on the Sydenham Bypass a guy had come off his bike,I stopped to see he was ok - he had run into the back of a car,he said she had braked suddenly,but they feckin drive a foot apart on that road...he was ok,just hurt his hand thankfully Surprised anyhow when I went to start my bike it was dead as hector - my bike has never done that! It must have come out in sympathy with the guy's Hornet Laughing then a bike cop turned up - he said he had the same problem with his bike the day before,so was carrying a booster pack,happy days - that's what you get for being a good samaritan Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Rocket
Admin
Rocket

easy targets Empty
PostSubject: Re: easy targets   easy targets I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:34 pm

lol Looks like winter is coming real soon so my bike will be getting some mods done Smile
Back to top Go down
wes c/fergus
learner
learner
wes c/fergus

easy targets Empty
PostSubject: Re: easy targets   easy targets I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:06 pm

charlie c wrote:
that's what you get for being a good samaritan Rolling Eyes

happy to hear there is some of these people left. never know when you'll need 1 yourself
Back to top Go down
Rocket
Admin
Rocket

easy targets Empty
PostSubject: Re: easy targets   easy targets I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:08 pm

I could do with one today as im seriously hung over and could do with a fry up Smile
any offers???
Back to top Go down
phantom
Head ejit
phantom

easy targets Empty
PostSubject: Re: easy targets   easy targets I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:33 pm

I was away,where was he crashes?
Back to top Go down
wes c/fergus
learner
learner
wes c/fergus

easy targets Empty
PostSubject: Re: easy targets   easy targets I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 5:27 am

there was 1 up near the 5 corners bar i think it was (someone fronm dunmurry apparently)
there was a death the day after think it was at the start of the m2 coming off the shore road, greencastle. tho heard it was a trike(cant be sure it was)
a crash on the lisburn road biker knocked off
a crash at dundonald biker off

that was all in the space of a week. poor times.
Back to top Go down
phantom
Head ejit
phantom

easy targets Empty
PostSubject: Re: easy targets   easy targets I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:20 pm

thats a bit nuts.take it there was plenty of dry weather for so many bikes to be out and about
Back to top Go down
charlie c

charlie c

easy targets Empty
PostSubject: Re: easy targets   easy targets I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:47 pm

Funny how it never says whether it was another drivers fault - seems to be the norm for people to assume it must be the bikers fault - really don't know how we will ever change attitudes towards us,a woman pulled out on me on Fri just past Central station,when I got up beside her to ask her did she realise how she could have just killed me she screamed at me to fuck off!!! It looks like most times we are seen as complete maniacs who deserve to be treated like roadkill Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
phantom
Head ejit
phantom

easy targets Empty
PostSubject: Re: easy targets   easy targets I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:33 am

yeah see that so many times.got a fella naer run me off the road in traffic by pulling
across the front of me.then one of the wifes friend says she does the same thing as bikes should have to wait in traffic like cars do, dont realise they can kill ppl doing this.
Back to top Go down
Rocket
Admin
Rocket

easy targets Empty
PostSubject: Re: easy targets   easy targets I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:39 pm

They need to remember that someday that could be their son or daughter on a bicycle or motorbike and some other idiot putting their life in danger.
People in general have lost there manners and respect for other humans and drivers. I don't know how many times I say while out on bike or car that I wish I was a cop and could pull these idiots over and give them a hefty fine and some points.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

easy targets Empty
PostSubject: Re: easy targets   easy targets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

easy targets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
northern ireland sportsbike club :: general chat :: Bike related :: chat-
Jump to: