northern ireland sportsbike club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to bring together all the sportsbike owners and enthusiasts in the Northern Ireland region.

Homebest purchase I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

best purchase

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
phantom
Head ejit
phantom

best purchase Empty
PostSubject: best purchase   best purchase I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 11:02 am

whats your best bike product purchase i.e. leathers, cleaner, oils etc etc and why is it so good???
Back to top Go down
Rocket
Admin
Rocket

best purchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: best purchase   best purchase I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:54 pm

mmmmm a tricky one phantom but heres my low down on things.

Joe Rocket leathers
- Great comfy leathers and module is doing them at a unbeatable price but combined them with arlen ness boots and you'll have major sore ankles as the two zips align up with each other Sad

Arlen Ness gloves - Bought my gloves from hein gerick about 2 years ago and I still love them and there still in fab condition, Cost about £70-£80 back then and would diff buy again.

Bargains - ASDA are doing a drying towel at the minute for £2 and its a good ole size.
B&M bargains are selling polishing towels and leathers towel thingys for a quid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nisportsbikeclub.com
phantom
Head ejit
phantom

best purchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: best purchase   best purchase I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 12:02 pm

mine would be my x-lite 802 lid (most comfy lid I have ever owned)
sidi boots wouldnt have any other boot now,comfort again gets the vote,far better
than the alpine stars I had.
and lastly.....meguiars 2.0 tech wax, works wonders on your bike.
Back to top Go down
phantom
Head ejit
phantom

best purchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: best purchase   best purchase I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:21 am

wheres these new levers now you have them fitted ??
Back to top Go down
Rocket
Admin
Rocket

best purchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: best purchase   best purchase I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:04 pm

Got my hongkong spazzo's after 10 days wait which i thought was great time considering how far they had come Smile

Now fitted to the bike with my pazzo stickers Wink

[img]best purchase _dsc0110[/img]

best purchase _dsc0111
Back to top Go down
phantom
Head ejit
phantom

best purchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: best purchase   best purchase I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:14 pm

so how you find the shorties,
I cant live without them now
Back to top Go down
Rocket
Admin
Rocket

best purchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: best purchase   best purchase I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:49 am

haven't been out on her since fitting them mate but will let you know on sat Smile
Back to top Go down
phantom
Head ejit
phantom

best purchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: best purchase   best purchase I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:04 pm

lol, I wouldnt be without mine now
Back to top Go down
wes c/fergus
learner
learner
wes c/fergus

best purchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: best purchase   best purchase I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 11:17 am

- Got my seats restyled, and the front 1 skimmed a little so my wee short arse could touch the ground lol
- R&G hotgrips, great job for £29
- The Zx6r itself lol, low miles (99' with 10,000miles) and at a great price for me it was a great purchase

Back to top Go down
phantom
Head ejit
phantom

best purchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: best purchase   best purchase I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:31 pm

do you find the hotgrips work?
used the heated grips with my da's
bike but when it got real cold the front
of my knuckles were still frooze,needed them
mit style gloves
Back to top Go down
wes c/fergus
learner
learner
wes c/fergus

best purchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: best purchase   best purchase I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 5:31 am

i thought mine worked ok, but then the wind is directly hitting your knuckles so dont think anything other than decent gloves or hand guards lol are going to stop the knuckle freeze
Back to top Go down
charlie c

charlie c

best purchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: best purchase   best purchase I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:10 pm

Muc Off bike cleaner & bike protector - go through loads of it Rolling Eyes and my Puma boots that have not let a drop of rain in (even after 3 years) get most of my gear off ebay - but too easy to get carried away... ebay
Back to top Go down
Rocket
Admin
Rocket

best purchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: best purchase   best purchase I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:03 pm

Muc Off, I sell stuff thats equally as good Wink As I work in a lab I have access to thousands of handy chemicals Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

best purchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: best purchase   best purchase I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

best purchase
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
northern ireland sportsbike club :: general chat :: Bike related :: chat-
Jump to: