northern ireland sportsbike club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to bring together all the sportsbike owners and enthusiasts in the Northern Ireland region.

HomeMainland newbie..... I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mainland newbie.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Mainland newbie..... Empty
PostSubject: Mainland newbie.....   Mainland newbie..... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:02 am

Hi all.....Andy Rollins spoke to me about the site and ....well here I am. My interests are bikes and bikes. Currently 'track' a 675 and have a BMW 1150GS for the roads though it doesn't see much road lately. Hopefully some of you folks come over for track days so we might get a meet up sometime.
Back to top Go down
MOTOTECH
Club Sponsor
Club Sponsor
MOTOTECH

PostSubject: Re: Mainland newbie.....   Mainland newbie..... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:05 am

Welcome Roger, you should come over to the Ulster Grand Prix on the GS & see some real racing.

Brian
Back to top Go down
http://www.moto-tech.biz/
phantom
Head ejit
phantom

PostSubject: Re: Mainland newbie.....   Mainland newbie..... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:23 pm

Welcome roger, hope u enjoy ur stay here.I use a r1200s now an again so that's sort of too beamers here lol.as Brian said you should try and get over for some of the road race action too.
Back to top Go down
Rocket
Admin
Rocket

PostSubject: Re: Mainland newbie.....   Mainland newbie..... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:31 pm

Hi Roger glad you made it m8. Rogr has a very interesting concept/business for adding patches to leathers etc etc but Ill let him explain better.

Andy

+1 on UGP fella's Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nisportsbikeclub.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mainland newbie.....   Mainland newbie..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mainland newbie.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
northern ireland sportsbike club :: Welcome-